Support Worker Vacancies
£ 21,216 salary, plus sleep-in payments
FT Contract: 40 hrs per week
PT Contracts (Min 16 hrs per week) with potential to fit around caring responsibilities
- Are you caring, calm, empathic, resourceful and organised?
- Do you have an understanding of the needs of people with learning disabilities?
- Attitude is as important as skills and experience, but you need to show some relevant experience
Rathbone is a well-established charity in Lambeth, widely recognised for its excellent quality of support for adults with learning disabilities which often also includes supporting those with autism, mental health issues and complex case histories, physical disabilities, challenging or offending bevaviour and recurring problems with debt and vulnerability.
In return we will provide:
- Job satisfaction: helping vulnerable adults to live fulfilling lives.
- A range of specialist training both during induction and throughout your career with Rathbone.
- Paid travel time and travel expenses reimbursed.
- A supportive team of experienced support workers and managers who will provide advice and help you to develop your skills
- A friendly, open and collaborative place to work, where every member of staff is valued and a high quality of support for service users is fundamental.
- A learning culture, where every employee is encouraged to speak up and participate in the ongoing development of the service.
If you are interested in applying, or would like more information about the post, please email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.