CURRENT VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES:
We need Trustees!
- Have you thought about getting involved with a local, voluntary sector organisation?
- Can you spare one evening a month?
- We are specifically looking for a Trustee with a background in health & social care
- We are also looking for a Trustee with qualifications and experience in Finance to fulfill the role of Treasurer
We need the diversity of our service user group to be better represented across the charity, and would particularly welcome applications from people from BME backgrounds and/or family and friends of people with learning disabilities.
Charity Trustees are volunteers who are jointly responsible for ensuring the charity is run properly and making decisions about its future direction.
These are exciting times to be involved with the friendly, supportive team at Rathbone. There are many opportunities on the horizon to shape new services with people with learning disabilities and mainstream young people in and around Lambeth.
Becoming a Trustee is a great way to put your professional skills to good use, gain an insight into charity management and develop your strategic planning skills – as well as making a real difference to people with learning disabilities and young people in Lambeth.
To find out more, please contact Andrew for an informal chat on 020 8766 9280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Learning Mentor
The Old Library is looking for Volunteer Learning Mentors to provide 1-to-1 support for young people aged 11-16.
- Remove barriers to learning
- Improve educational attainment
- Improve self-esteem and confidence
- Improve self-efficacy and
- Long-term employability
Make a real difference to the life of a young person by becoming one of our Learning Mentors.
For more information, please email Ibtisam Adem on email@example.com or call 020 8766 9289
- Do you like helping people?
- Have you considered getting involved with a local charity?
- Are you a people person with strong communication skills?
If the answer is yes, we are looking for a part time Volunteer Fundraiser to help us plan, implement and develop our charity’s fundraising programme. If you have 8-10 hours each week (during regular office hours) you’d like to give for 6 months or longer, we’d be very happy to hear from you.
Click for Role Description
To find out more, please contact Andrea Swainson on 020 8766 9280 (Thur & Fri only) or email firstname.lastname@example.org