CURRENT VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES:
We need Trustees!
- Have you thought about getting involved with a local, voluntary sector organisation?
- Can you spare one evening a month?
- We are specifically looking for individuals with a background in health & social care and are particularly keen to hear from friends or family of people with learning disabilities or Autism.
We need the diversity of our service user group to be better represented across the charity, and would particularly welcome applications from people from BME backgrounds and/or family and friends of people with learning disabilities.
Charity Trustees are volunteers who are jointly responsible for ensuring the charity is run properly and making decisions about its future direction.
These are exciting times to be involved with the friendly, supportive team at Rathbone. There are many opportunities on the horizon to shape new services with people with learning disabilities and mainstream young people in and around Lambeth.
Becoming a Trustee is a great way to put your professional skills to good use, gain an insight into charity management and develop your strategic planning skills – as well as making a real difference to people with learning disabilities and young people in Lambeth.
To find out more, please contact Andrew by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you like helping people?
- Have you considered getting involved with a local charity?
- Are you a people person with strong communication skills?
If the answer is yes, we are looking for a part time Volunteer Fundraiser to help us plan, implement and develop our charity’s fundraising programme. If you have 8-10 hours each week (during regular office hours) you’d like to give for 6 months or longer, we’d be very happy to hear from you.
Click for Role Description
To find out more, please email email@example.com