Rathbone’s Outreach Service was established in 1998 as more and more people were able to move out of residential care to live more independently, with support workers visiting them in their own homes.
The service now provides support to around 80 people, with our team of support workers providing support tailored to each person’s individual needs. Support visits are arranged to fit in with the lifestyle, needs and choices of each person.
The support we provide includes helping people with:
- Attending college or work placements
- Travel training
- Correspondence, benefits and housing issues
- Accessing the community
- Developing social opportunities
- Budgeting and debt management
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
For enquiries and further information please phone (020) 8670 4039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org