Immediate Vacancy. Based in West Norwood, Lambeth
Hours: 12 hours per week; days and times to be mutually agreed.
Hourly Rates: £9.15
- Providing administrative support to support the smooth and efficient operation of the learning and development function.
- Maintaining systems and processes to ensure the efficient control and storage of training information and records.
- Click here to see the full Job description for this role.
Applicants must have the following:
- An ability to communicate with a range of people.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Comfortable using full range of Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous experience of Excel and /or other electronic data bases.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
Rathbone is a Safer Recruitment employer. You will need to agree to pre-employment checks and a DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) check at the Enhanced level before an offer of employment will be made.
To Apply: email an up to date CV to: email@example.com
Closing date: The deadline for applying is 5pm on Friday 18th of March 2016.
We are hoping that the successful applicant will start in April.