We need Trustees!
Our Trustees wish to strengthen and diversify our current board, and welcome interest from would-be trustees from diverse backgrounds, ages and cultures. We are looking for people who want to make a positive difference within their community, who can bring different ideas and strengths to help us in our work.
We are looking for people with:
- Lived experience of delivering or receiving youth work or adult social care
- Lived experience of being a family member/carer of someone with autism or a learning disability
- People with charity finance experience/qualifications
- People with charity fundraising experience/qualifications
- People with charity legal experience/qualifications
- People with strategy and project management skills/experience/qualifications
- People with administration/secretarial skills/experience/qualifications
To apply: If you are interested, please send an up to date CV with a covering letter/email explaining why you want to volunteer for Rathbone, what you have to offer and what you would like to gain from the experience to: email@example.com
Find out more: If you would like to have an initial chat to find out more, please let us know using the same email address and we will be in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org