RECRUITING NOW – Sessional Youth Workers
Hourly Rates: £11.20 (Qualified), £10.55 (Unqualified)
- Providing youth work and support to children, young people and young adults
- Organising and supervising activities, developing programmes, completing records and monitoring documents
- We work with mainstream young people and those with learning disabilities, Autism and some with behaviour which challenges. Please do not apply for this post if you are unable and/or unwilling to work with a wide range of young people with diverse needs.
Applicants must have the following:
- substantial experience in youth work
- demonstrable experience and ability to relate to young people involved in or at risk of being involved in crime and anti-social behaviour
- ability to work shifts including evenings and occasional weekends
- Youth work qualification level 3 or above
Rathbone is a Safer Recruitment employer. You will need to agree to pre-employment checks and an Enhanced DBS check before an offer of employment will be made.
Salary: £10.55 to £11.20 /hour