IMPORTANT NOTE: We have a number of Support Worker vacancies which have been ‘ring fenced’ for current employees of Lambeth Mencap – who are able to successfully progress through our recruitment processes.
Support Worker Vacancies: £21,944 per annum, plus sleep-in payments
Full Time Contract: *40 hrs per week (hourly rate: £10.55)
* Please enquire about the possibility of part time contracts. The fewest contacted hours we would be able to consider would be 24 (3 days) per week.
Rathbone is a London Living Wage employer, which includes paying workers for their travel time between support sessions.
- Are you caring, calm, empathic, resourceful and organised?
- Do you have an understanding of the needs of people with learning disabilities?
- Values and attitude are as important as skills and experience
We are a well-established charity in Lambeth, widely recognised for its excellent quality of support for adults with learning disabilities which often also includes supporting those with autism, mental health issues and complex case histories, physical disabilities, challenging or offending bevaviour and acute vulnerability.
In return we will provide:
- Job satisfaction: helping vulnerable adults to live fulfilling lives.
- A range of specialist training both during induction and throughout your career with Rathbone.
- A supportive team of experienced support workers and managers who will provide advice and help you to develop your skills
- A friendly, open and collaborative place to work, where every member of staff is valued and a high quality of support for service users is fundamental.
- A learning culture, where every employee is encouraged to speak up and participate in the ongoing development of the service.
If you are interested in applying, or would like more information about the post, please email an up to date CV to email@example.com.