RECRUITING NOW >>>
FT Contract: 40 hrs per week (part time roles may be considered)
We have a pressing need to recruit two female support workers.
Are you calm, caring, empathic, resourceful and organised?
- Do you have an understanding of the needs of people with learning disabilities?
- Attitude is as important as skills and experience, but you need both.
- Must be physically fit and able to push a wheelchair.
Rathbone is a well-established charity in Lambeth, widely recognised for its excellent quality of support for adults with learning disabilities which often also includes supporting those with autism, mental health issues and complex case histories, physical disabilities, challenging or offending behaviour and recurring problems with debt and vulnerability.
In return we will provide:
- Job satisfaction : helping vulnerable adults to live fulfilling lives.
- A range of specialist training both during induction and throughout your career with Rathbone.
- The London Living Wage
- Paid travel time and travel expenses reimbursed.
- A supportive team of experienced support workers and managers who will provide advice and help you to develop your skills
- A friendly, open and collaborative place to work , where every member of staff is valued and a high quality of support for service users is fundamental.
- A learning culture, where every employee is encouraged to speak up and participate in the ongoing development of the service.
If you are interested in applying, or would like more information about the post, please email an up to date CV to email@example.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £ 37,738.00
Hours of Work: 40
Flexible Working: Part of this role may be open to flexible working, including some limited home working. However, as some key aspects of the role are driven by very specific dates and deadlines, this will need to be agreed by negotiation.
Reports to: CEO, Board of Trustees
Responsible for: Finance Administrator/Bookkeeper
If you are interested in applying, or would like more information about the post, please email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org